RED – 1059
Executive Search, Marketing
£20,000 to £22,500 Per Annum
Recruitment Marketing Assistant
Red Dot Recruitment is expanding, we are looking for a great Recruitment Marketing Assistant who matches our values to join our team.
We offer all our staff: -
- A great working environment where we operate self-managed teams giving you autonomy and input into the way we run our business.
- Competitive remuneration that reflects the responsibilities that you take on board with regular, peer-led, reviews.
- Exceptional ongoing training and support
- Hybrid working options
- Incredible workspace where you can vary your environment throughout the day
- Free daily refreshments including a barista on-site and a bar after 3 pm :-)
Red Dot Recruitment is based in central Manchester providing recruitment services across the UK and we are looking to bring a passionate, and driven Recruitment Marketing Assistant onto our existing team. We are looking for a candidate with: -
- Strong administration skills
- Passion for marketing and communication
- Great organisational skills
- Team player who can demonstrate positivity and enthusiasm
Our teams are forward-thinking, fast-paced and self-managed with a great training scheme and the opportunity to progress throughout the company.
Working as part of a successful recruitment team, your primary role will be to attract candidates from across the UK for our client base. This will involve:
- Designing a candidate attraction strategy for your team
- Posting job advertisements onto the Red Dot Recruitment website and external job websites, ensuring they are well-written, accurate and appealing
- Implementing the candidate attraction strategy across social media networks
- Using CV databases to find suitable candidates for our vacancies across the UK
- Ensuring the highest level of accuracy and customer service are maintained throughout all communication and interaction with candidates
- Building positive working relationships with the team
We have a unique and highly successful way of doing business and look for certain key attributes in our staff.
- Apply with your CV.
- Video call to discuss your experience, and more about this role
- Come and see our offices, have a face to face chat, and final outcome by the end of the week
Please also email your cv to Martin.Warding.email@example.com
I look forward to seeing your video and meeting you.