Contact centre Roles, Customer Service, Retail, Sales
£20,500 to £21,500 Per Annum
+ Bonus, OTE £25,000
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Inbound and Outbound Customer Service Advisor
Newcastle City Centre
Red Dot Recruitment are currently working in partnership with one of the UK’s leading energy providers, and we are currently looking for Inbound and Outbound Customer Service Advisors in their Newcastle City Centre office. This role involves speaking to customers who have found themselves in debt and discussing payment plans and solutions for them.
You do not need any previous collections experience for this role, as full training is provided. To find out more about the role, please read on.
Benefits of the Inbound and Outbound Customer Service Advisor:
- Basic salary of £20,500, rising to £21,500, plus monthly bonus
- Permanent position – 40 hours per week
- Working hours 8am-8pm Monday to Friday and occasional Saturday shifts up to 2pm, on a rotational shift pattern
- Fully paid training.
- Great progression opportunities. At least 85% of Managers are homegrown.
- A bright, modern, place to work with excellent staff facilities with excellent transport links.
- Discounted city centre parking available.
- Onsite café.
- Develop your career in a global company of over 225,000 employees across more than 40 countries!
Duties as an Inbound and Outbound Customer Service Advisor:
As an Inbound Customer Service Advisor, you will be representing one of the UK’s leading energy providers, handling inbound and outbound calls from existing customers. Your daily duties will involve:
- Dealing with both outbound & inbound calls from customers who are in debt
- Working through a set data list, ensuring all calls get made within a set time frame
- Understanding root cause behind debt, implementing payment plans to recover debt as quickly & sustainably as possible.
- Attempting to recover the debt owed – either in full or partially
- Following a scripted conversation to ensure company processes are followed accurately
- Updating account profiles on our in-house systems
- Maintaining a professional image for ourselves and our clients
Requirements of the Inbound and Outbound Customer Service Advisor role:
- A minimum of 6 months experience within the Call Centre or Collections sector.
- Clear criminal and credit records
- References to cover the last 3 years of employment.
- Computer literate with the ability to multitask and use multiple systems at any one time.
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required.
- Plastic shield at workstations
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place
Interested? Click APPLY below or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org