RED – 953
Executive Search, Manager / Team Leader
£45,000 to £60,000 Per Annum
Plus uncapped bonuses
- Grow your department by developing existing opportunities and nurturing your existing connections.
- Communicating with your clients to understand their needs and explain service value.
- Building relationships with your clients based on trust and respect.
- Collaborating with internal departments to facilitate client need fulfilment.
- Collecting and analysing data to learn more about consumer behaviour.
- Keeping accurate records pertaining to inventory and account notes.
- Maintaining updated knowledge of company products and services.
- Resolving complaints and preventing additional issues by improving...
- Provide advice and support to, and carry out administrative duties on behalf of Members, ensuring an efficient and effective service.
- Act as the primary point of Contact for Members account servicing issues and needs, to include:
- Production of Member Proposal Documents / Requests for Quote
- Production of Cover Schedules
- Mid-Term Adjustments
- Preparation of Renewal Advices
- Oversee collection and distribution of Contributions (in partnership with finance/accounts)
- Oversee management and administration of MemberClaims
Client set up
- Configuration of Digital Ecosystem
- Management of documentation (Articles, By-Laws, Cover Wordings, etc.)
- Communication of joining criteria
- Streamline Quote & Bind process
- Working with the Account Director (AD), maintain relationships with existing Members
- Support the attraction and retention of new Members
- Support AD in continuous engagement with Executive
- Ensure Corporate Calendar is maintained and followed
- Provide AD with regular updates in respect of:
- RSC Fund
- Ensure delivery of data and insight to third party Risk Management / Loss Prevention Partners
- Administration of Member workshops/training
- Ensure integrity of Membership, to include compliance with Membership Criteria
- Maintain up to date knowledge in respect of industry / FCA / HMRC compliance.
- Continue personal development by completion of insurance qualifications
- Complete training as required to improve personal knowledge of the RSC target industry and Member businesses
- Work within the FCA rules and related procedures published by the company from time to time. This includes the Company’s Compliance Manual and Training and Competence Manual.
Interested? Click APPLY below or email your CV to Martin.Warding.email@example.com