RED – 902
Executive Search, Finance / Risk
£23,000 to £25,000 Per Annum
Great Progression , Bonus & Incentives
F/T Mon to Fri (9am-5pm)
Great Progression Opportunity
SAGE or Xero experience is essential
We are now looking for an experienced Credit Controller to join this growing accountancy firm in Manchester, this is a relatively new position and an opportunity to join this practise. This is a very varied but essential role within the company and we plan to grow the Credit Control department and offer the service to our clients in the future so this is a great time to be part of the team. We do not currently offer this service to our clients, but it is something that we plan to progress to within 6 months.
- The credit controller will be the first point of call for chasing outstanding invoices, and putting payment plans into action with clients.
- All new client account DDs would be the responsibility of the Credit Controller.
- A knowledge of Stripe/Worldpay would be advantageous as would any knowledge of our case management system Salesforce.
- You will be predominately using Xero as the software for invoicing and reconciliations, and to be able to produce reports for CRMs, the practice manager and the CEO.
- You would be required to do in house payroll so payroll experience is essential, knowledge of Furlough, Auto Enrolment, P60s etc. using Sage.
- You will also be preparing some in-house bookkeeping and VAT returns
Abilities, Skills & Experience -
- Experience with SAGE or Xero is essential
- Excellent written & numeracy skills
- Outstanding communication skills working directly with colleagues at all levels
- Highly Organised
- Positive & Energetic
- Knowledge of Stripe/Worldpay
- Internal Payroll Experience
Remuneration & Benefits Package -
- Up to £25,000 per annum (DOE)
- Pension up to 5%
- Monday to Friday
- GCSE or equivalent (preferred)
The successful Credit Controller will have:
You will have a minimum of 1 years’ experience within a similar role, be a clear and confident communicator at all levels, you will be able to work as part of a team and individually, Must be within a commutable distance to Manchester and be eligible to work in the UK .
If you are interested in the Credit Controller role, please email your CV to Darren.Gallagher.email@example.com